Thank you, thank you, THANK you for all your responses and encouragement regarding my last post! I’m touched and encouraged that there are others right alongside me- so encouraged, in fact, that waking up early is starting to almost be funny.
It’s weird to do ‘daytime activities’ in the middle of the night, but weird in a fun, ‘I might as well’ sort of way. Like, bake doughnuts at 3:30 am. And fold laundry. Clean the kitchen. Give Gabby a sink bath. Drink copious amounts of quarter-caff coffee. I could do this for a while! Yeah, probably not.
Anyways, it’s the weeeekend!! In order to celebrate, I’ve rounded up a couple favorite things for ya’ll to check out in your free time.
1. I could make these at home, but Fatty Sundays just packages them so dang cute. They’d make a great gift!
2. Old Navy just had their 40% off everything sale= new favorite//affordable//stylin’ clothes for Gabby (or your kid).
3. Searching for pretty free fonts? Stumbled across these and am in love.
4. Need. This. Cake.
5. Favorite run of 2012- time to do it again.
7. And my favorite, favorite weekend thing?
Liverpool games with these two goobs.