I had a lovely weekend. Not a rare thing, but I am really appreciating it today 🙂
1. My brother and his girlfriend stayed the night on Friday- He lives in New York, so this was a rare treat.
2. We finalized paint colors for our white walls! So excited. I’m sick of seeing this all over the walls.
3. This song is amazing. Changed my day.
4. If you have a Teazer’s Tea House near you, get an Iced Bird of Paradise. It’s wonderful, and it has pineapple juice in it, which I love.
5. Curtis and I went for a walk last night- beautiful weather! Best way to end the weekend, I must say.
Hope everyone else had a great weekend too 🙂