Thank you, thank you, THANK you for all your responses and encouragement regarding my last post! I’m touched and encouraged that there are others right alongside me- so encouraged, in fact, that waking up early is starting to almost be funny.
It’s weird to do ‘daytime activities’ in the middle of the night, but weird in a fun, ‘I might as well’ sort of way. Like, bake doughnuts at 3:30 am. And fold laundry. Clean the kitchen. Give Gabby a sink bath. Drink copious amounts of quarter-caff coffee. I could do this for a while! Yeah, probably not.
Anyways, it’s the weeeekend!! In order to celebrate, I’ve rounded up a couple favorite things for ya’ll to check out in your free time.
1. I could make these at home, but Fatty Sundays just packages them so dang cute. They’d make a great gift!
2. Old Navy just had their 40% off everything sale= new favorite//affordable//stylin’ clothes for Gabby (or your kid).
3. Searching for pretty free fonts? Stumbled across these and am in love.
4. Need. This. Cake.
5. Favorite run of 2012– time to do it again.
7. And my favorite, favorite weekend thing?
Liverpool games with these two goobs.